miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

Glossybox September 14

Glossybox Germany, Glossybox Deutchland, Glossybox Pop Art Edition

The expected September Glossybox box arrived a few days ago and today I want to make a short review. I had to cancel the subscription, because after a year my toilet looks like a warehouse and if I don´t start to use all the products will expire. The last edition was the "Pop Art edition" where the design of the box was special and it matches with the idea of pop art. Certainly, what I liked most was the box itself, which will soon decorate some place of my home. The products ... well ... from the idea of ​​pop art I expected more. Maybe because it was not clear if it was the packaging that will be matching with the  edition or the products themselves. Basically I think Glossybox has gone on the second line, because in my case the only thing I see with Pop Art style packaging is the hand cream. 

La esperada cajita de septiembre de Glossybox llegó hace unos días y hoy os quiero hacer un pequeño review. He tenido que cancelar el abono, porque después de un año mi cuarto de baño parece un almacén y si no empiezo a utilizar todos los productos me caducarán. La edición del pasado mes fue la “Pop Art edition” ,donde el diseño de la caja fue especial y conforme con la idea del pop art. Sin duda, lo que más me gusto fue la caja en sí, que pasará en breve a decorar algún rincón de mi hogar. Los productos…bueno…de la idea de pop art me esperé mucho más. Quizás porque no tenía claro si era el packaging lo que iría acorde con la edición o los productos en sí. En el fondo creo que Glossybox ha ido más en la segunda línea, porque en mi caja lo único que veo con packaging de estilo pop art es la crema de manos.

Glossybox Germany, Glossybox Deutchland, Glossybox Pop Art Edition

Let´s go to the products, they're 5 and one of them is the well known and advertised eye contour cream "It's potent" from Benefit. Benefit products are always welcome and so far my degree of satisfaction is quite high. If the cream works or not, I will know over time- I have to finish the one I currently use ,Shiseido Ibuki.
The before mentioned hand cream from “Figs & Rouge” catch the eye by the container and it is the one with typical soft  texture. The one I received is the fragrance Vanilla Pistachio . During the day I usually  use such a creams, but before I go to sleep I use the concentrated Neutrogena, infallible! 
 Brand "Oh Susan" brings us at the box a rimel with Hyaluron particles. I have so many rimels I will no longer have to open another one, so I cannot say much about it.  A new feature that I appreciate is the bust cream from Vandini. So far neither had received or had bought such a cream by myself. It says it has diamond and lotus particles, but well, I'm pretty skeptical that these components really are part of the creams. When I tried it I liked the texture, but I just don´t understand the finality- I understand it´s not an anti-aging cream. The last product is the lipgloss from Lavera, which brand I already know because of the lipsticks.

Pasando en concreto a los productos, son 5 y unos de ellos es ya la archiconocida y anunciada crema de contorno de ojos "It´s potent" de Benefit. Los productos de Benefit son siempre bienvenidos y hasta ahora mi grado de satisfaction es bastante alto. Si la crema funciona o no, lo sabré con el tiempo- he de terminar la que uso actualmente de Shiseido Ibuki.
La susodicha crema de manos de "Figs&Rouge" llama mucho la atención por el envase y es la típica de textura ligera. La que he recibido es la fragancia Vanilla Pistachio. Por el día suelo utilizar este tipo de cremas, pero antes de irme a dormir uso la concentrada de Neutrógena, infallible!
De la marca “Oh Susan” encontramos una máscara de pestañas con partículas de Hyaluron. Tengo tantas máscaras que ya que no voy a abrir otra más, por lo que no os puedo contar mucho de ella.
Una novedad que agradezco es la crema para escote de la marca Vandini. Hasta ahora ni habia recibido ni había comprado por mi cuenta una crema así. Dice que tiene extracto de diamante y lotus blanco, pero bueno, yo soy bastante escéptica que de verdad esos componentes formen parte de las cremas. Cuando la he probado me ha gustado la textura, pero no acabo de entender la finalidad- entiendo que no es una crema antienvejecimiento. El último producto es el brillo de labios de Lavera, marca que ya conocía por las barras de labios.

Glossybox Germany, Glossybox Deutchland, Glossybox Pop Art Edition
Glossybox Germany, Glossybox Deutchland, Glossybox Pop Art Edition

Share this post

0 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top