lunes, 4 de agosto de 2014

Chiffon & lace dress at the bavarian Alps


About a week ago I was visiting again the Bavarian Alps and the lake "Königsee". They're wonderful places and perfect surroundings to go hiking and then relax on the lake . To stay on the lake  I chose this satin and lace dress, which I found ideal for the landscape. To go comfortably I wore my Victoria platforms. If you visit Munich or Salzburg this stop is mandatory ;-)



Hace más o menos una semana estuve visitando de nuevo los Alpes bávaros y el lago "Königsee". Son unos sitios maravillosos y el entorno maravilloso para ir de caminata y luego relajarse en el lago. Para la estancia en el lago escogí este vestido de raso y encaje, que me pareció ideal para el paisaje. Para ir cómoda  me puse mis Victoria de plataforma. Si visitáis Múnich o Salzburgo esta parada es obligatoria ;-)
















Dress/ vestido: Zara
Shoes/ zapatillas: Victoria
Share this post

2 comentarios

  1. U look amazing and the pics are great, I live in Bavaria :-)
    I would like to invite you to visit my blog:
    http://puschokandbear.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi! Ich freue mich, dass du meine Bilder magst und es freut mich auch eine Bloggerin aus München kennen zu lernen. Ich habe schon dein Blog besucht und ich folge euch schon. Magst du mich auch folgen? LG! :-)

      Eliminar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top