viernes, 1 de agosto de 2014

1 pair faux leather shorts, 3 looks

Today I want to show you again the three different ways in which I combined these faux leather shorts from Zara that I will definitely keep using this holidays. It is a must in the wardrobe for any season and combines well with any type of shoes. I'd love that you leave a comment telling me which look do you like the most, your opinion is very important to me! Kisses!

Hoy os quiero volver a enseñar las tres maneras diferentes en que combiné estos shorts de polipiel de Zara y que sin duda seguiré usando estas vacaciones. Es un must en el armario para cualquier estación y combina bien con cualquier tipo de zapato. Me encantaría que me dejarais un comentario diciéndome que look os gusta más, vuestra opinión es para mí muy importante! Besos!
Share this post

1 comentarios

  1. You style is awesome and your outfits very well put together. Beautiful. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top