lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2014

Black&white, leather&lace

Street Style, egoblogger, fashion blogger, vintage shirt, lace shirt, Zara leather skirt, falda Zara cuero, zapatillas Victoria plataforma, Chanel Boy


I recently bought this faux-leather skirt and when I did it I imagined a thousand combinations with it, but certainly with my vintage lace blouse is the most I love. To spend a shopping day walking and keep my legs warm I made the duo Victoria platform sneakers with panties- you may have noticed that I am very practical. It tended up in a very boho-chic-sporty look, it isn't? haha Kisses!



Hace poco compré esta falda de poli piel y cuando lo hice me imaginé una y mil combinaciones con ella, pero sin duda con mi blusa de encaje vintage es la que más me enamora. Para poder patear las calles en un día de shopping y no pasar frío monté el dúo zapatillas Victoria de plataforma con medias- ya os habréis dado cuenta que soy bastante práctica. Me ha quedado un look muy boho-sporty-chic, no? jaja ¡Besos!

Street Style, egoblogger, fashion blogger, vintage shirt, lace shirt, Zara leather skirt, falda Zara cuero, zapatillas Victoria plataforma, Chanel Boy

Street Style, egoblogger, fashion blogger, vintage shirt, lace shirt, Zara leather skirt, falda Zara cuero

Skirt/ falda: Zara (Here)
Blouse/ blusa: vintage
Hat/ sombrero: H&M AW13
Sneakers/ zapatillas: Victoria shoes
Bag/ bolso: Chanel Le Boy
Share this post

0 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top