lunes, 15 de septiembre de 2014

Walking around the botanic garden

Street Style, De mayor quiero ser egoblogger, Zara dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Zara slippers, egoblogger, fashion blogger

What to do on a Sunday is a question we all human beings formulate and almost always it takes time to find an answer. To my luck lately I've been finding many corners to go for a very pleasant Sunday walk, for example, in the botanic garden. Whenever I go I discover new flowers and new smells that captivate me and if it's sunny, it's totally great! It was the case of that Sunday when I did the photos ,where I had the luxury of not wearing panties or jacket. I have to admit that I am green with envy when I see the Spanish bloggers  in Spain with summer outfits!  
Like I said in Instragram the pattern of this dress reminds me in some way to the Chanel one -does it happen the same to you?- and then I found the perfect match with Zara chocker necklace with Chanel inspiration.



Qué hacer un domingo es una pregunta que nos planteamos todos los seres humanos y casi siempre nos cuesta encontrar una respuesta. Para mi suerte llevo encontrando últimamente muchos rincones donde dar un paseo dominguero muy agradable, por ejemplo, en el jardín botánico. Siempre que voy descubro nuevas flores y nuevos olores que me cautivan y si hace sol, ya es genial! Fue el caso del domingo en que hice las fotos, donde tuve el lujo de poder ir sin medias y sin chaqueta. ¡Tengo que reconocer que me carcome la envidia cuando veo a las bloggers españolas en España con esos outfits tan veraniegos! 
Como os decía por Instragram de este vestido, el estampado me recuerda en cierta manera a Chanel - ¿os pasa lo mismo?- y entonces me pareció perfecto combinarlo con el collar chocker de Zara de inspiración chanelera.

Street Style, De mayor quiero ser egoblogger, Zara dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Zara slippers, egoblogger, fashion blogger
Street Style, Zara dress, Zara choker necklace, Rayban, egoblogger, fashion blogger
Erlagen, botanischer Garten Erlangen
Erlagen, botanischer Garten Erlangen
Erlagen, botanischer Garten Erlangen

Dress/ vestido: Zara (Here)
Slippers: Zara (Here) 
Necklace/ collar: Zara
Bag/ bolso: Phillip Lim 3.1
Sunglasses/ gafas de sol: Rayban
Share this post

2 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top