lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

Denim&Leather in Hamburg

A couple of weeks ago I travelled to Hamburg, the truth is I've never been in a port city in Germany. I was already sick of Alps and cows and I was on the mood for some place at the sea. I was pleasantly surprised and it was a very nice memory. However, it was reaaaally cold - the panties under the shorts were not missing -and instead a leather jacket I would have needed a winter coat! My new Nike Flyknit were my allies to spend hours and hours walking around the city. The shorts, which I've shown (Here) and (Here) - also gave the comfy touch that I was searching for and the necklace contributed to the chic touch.


Hace un par de semanas que estuve de viaje en Hamburgo, la verdad es que nunca había estado en Alemania en una ciudad de puerto. Estaba ya harta de tanto Alpe y vaca y me apetecía algo de mar, además la ciudad me sorprendió gratamente y ha sido un recuerdo muy bonito. Ahora bien, hacía un frío importante- las medias bajo los shorts no faltaron- y más que chaqueta de cuero, ¡hubiera necesitado un abrigo de invierno! Mis nuevas Nike Flyknit fueron mis aliadas para pasarme horas y horas andando recorriendo las ciudad. Los shorts- que ya os he mostrado (Aquí) y (Aquí)- le dieron al look también esa comodidad que buscaba y el collar aportó el toque chic.








Jacket/chaqueta: Mustang AW13
Shorts: Zara SS14
Denim shirt: Ralph Lauren
Necklace/collar: Pimkie AW13
Share this post

0 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top