lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Yellow stripes and punched batiste


As I told you in a previous post, this summer I have a certain fixation to the yellow color, that I choose in shorts, dresses or blazers. This dress is part of my closet long ago and I like it because of the combination of two textures and prints: stripes and perforated batiste. I love to combine it with gold jewelery and shoes in those tones. That day I really wanted to wear a romantic hairstyle and I decided on the one you see. I was looking forward to show you the so original iPhone cover and necklace with my name that I bought a while back. Hope you like the outfit! Xoxo!



Como ya os conté en un post anterior, este verano tengo una cierta fijación con el amarillo, color que elijo en shorts, blazers o vestidos. Este vestido forma parte de mi armario ya hace tiempo y me gusta por la combinación de dos texturas y estampados: las rayas y la batista perforada. Me gusta mucho combinarlo con joyería/bisutería dorada y zapatos también en esos tonos. Ese día me apetecía mucho llevar un peinado de estilo romántico y me decidí por el que veis. Ya tenía ganas de enseñaros la funda del Iphone tan original  y el collar con mi nombre que compré hace un tiempo. Espero que os guste el outfit! ¡Besos!





Dress/ vestido: Suiteblanco (old)
Denim jacket/ chaqueta vaquera: Lee (AW14)
Sandals/ sandalias: Pimkie (old)
Necklace: Pimkie (old) 
Watch/ reloj: Michael Kors
Bracelets/pulseras: Suiteblanco, Bijou Brigitte and flea markets
Share this post

0 comentarios

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© De mayor quiero ser egoblogger
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSS Comments RSS
Back to top